50ml — 1.70 oz
Our Achilles Beauty Balm is made from nourishing butters, pure botanicals and exotic oils.
Regenerating and moisturizing the balm will soften, and deeply hydrate the skin while adding a dewy glow to the complexion.
Infused with beautifying ingredients you will notice how it plumps skin to the fullest, each ingredient chosen to replenish each cell on your skin while bringing out a clear, soft and glowing complexion.
So gentle, yet so effective our balm will soothe the sensitive, inflamed, damaged or irritated skin, or just act as the perfect level of hydration while brining the best out in your skin.
Upon contact with skin, this botanical concentrate melts into a green beautiful fluid.
HOW TO USE
Massage it throughly into skin and use as a daily moisturizer on clean face in the morning or leave it on before bed and wake up with the most hydrated and glowing skin.
This potent balm can be used all over the face alone, as a booster, or before you apply your make up.
A little goes a long way.
- Kakadu plum extract — a natural acne fighter, incredible source of vitamin C essential for glowing skin; it firms skin, helps fade dark spots, can help fade acne scarring, and improves the way skin responds to UV light
- Acai Berry Oil - reddish-purple round fruits that are found in the rainforests of South America. An antioxidant powerhouse abundant in Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids, vitamin A, B, C and E that helps to support and maintain the natural production of collagen
- Kokum butter has antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties that make it ideal for damaged skin. Kokum butter is especially a great alternative for those with sensitive skin. Its ability to rejuvenate damaged skin cells is a killer way to combat wrinkles, fine lines, and age spots
- Tamanu, a perfect oil for acne prone skin
- Rosehip seed oil — brimming with vitamins and minerals, may help reduce inflammation while vitamins A and C in the oil restore skin elasticity as well
- White Willow Bark contains salicylic acid, derived from salicin, which helps to fight acne and is an all natural, gentle exfoliant. White willow bark helps to exfoliate your skin by sloughing off dead skin cells, making way for fresh, bright and radiant skin
- Evening Primrose CO2 extract contains high levels of GLA, essential to the proper structure & functioning of cells
Complete ingredient list
Butyrospermum parkii(Shea Butter)◊, Garcinia indica(Kokum Butter)∆, Calophyllum Inophyllum(Tamanu)◊, Euterpe oleracea(Acai Berry) ∆✧, Cannabis sativa(Hemp Seed)◊, Rosa rubiginosa(Rosehip Seed)◊, Aloe Barbedensis(Aloe Vera)◊, Persea americana(Avocado)◊, Borago officinalis(Borage)◊, Althaea officinalis root extract(Marshmallow Root)◊, Lactobacillus/Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Ferment Filtrate◊,Guaiazulene(Azulene)∆, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil & Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum)Fruit Extract∆ , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride; Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract∆, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender)◊, Pelargonium asperum (Geranium)◊,Citrus bergamia (Bergamotte)◊,Mentha Piperita Oil(Peppermint)◊, Rosa Canina Seed (Rosehip Seed) CO2 Extract◊, Oenothera biennis (Evening Primrose) CO2 seed extract◊, Calendula officinalis Flower CO2 Extract◊, Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract (Rosemary CO2 extract (antioxidant)◊ limonene* linalool* geraniol*
◊ Ingredient from organic farming
∆ Wildcrafted ingredient
✧ Sustainably procured ingredient
*Naturally occurring in essential oil